It’s 2018 and if you’re like most people, you have come up with a few personal objectives or improvements that you are committed to upholding this year. Often times, these resolutions aren’t new, there is just something about the beginning of a new calendar year that allows us to recalibrate and refocus on our values and goals.
In the spirit of renewed focus and commitment, Babcock Labs has a few New Year’s resolutions that we’d like to share with you:
- First and foremost, we resolve to continue to observe our core values:
- RESPONSIVENESS: We endeavor to be responsive to the needs of our clients, community, and staff. We make every effort to respond quickly, positively, and honestly when called upon.
- RELIABILITY: We endeavor to be relied upon by our clients, community, and staff to consistently meet expectations, act ethically and responsibly, put forth our best effort, and strive for improvement. Earning this trust and confidence is essential to our success.
- RELATIONSHIPS: We endeavor to foster meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients, community, and staff. We value integrity, respect, knowledge, equity, accountability, communication, and camaraderie. We aspire to uphold these values in all of our professional relationships.
- We resolve, as always, to continuously improve our processes and provide the services and value that meet the specific testing needs of our clients.
- We resolve to continue to reinvest in our staff and provide the benefits and opportunities that make Babcock Labs a Top Workplace.
- Lastly, we resolve to carry on our mission of safeguarding public health and the environment through a family of employee owners who consistently deliver analytical expertise.
We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to working together to make this the best year yet!