Your Dream Job Awaits!
We are proud of the work we do here because it helps us achieve our Mission of safeguarding public health and the environment through a family of employee owners who consistently deliver analytical expertise. As a 100% employee-owned company, our organization provides a working environment that fosters teamwork, recognizes individual achievement, cultivates ownership, and inspires innovation. In fact, in past years we have been recognized by the Press Enterprise as a Top Workplace in the Inland Empire. Our organization is also highly committed to its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, which include reducing our waste and pollutions processes, contributing to social and educational programs, and operating as an economically responsible business.
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- Business Development Associate (view job flyer)
- Inside Sales Representative (view job flyer)
- Sample Control Supervisor (view job flyer)
- Entry-Level Extractions Chemist (view job flyer)
- We are currently hiring for two (2) Extraction Chemist positions
- To apply: Email Resume
- Temporary Assistant Microbiologist (view job flyer)
- To apply: Email Resume
positions we commonly hire for:
- Entry Level Laboratory Technician
- Sample preparation, wet chemistry, solvent extraction, instrumentation operation, maintenance, and reporting of data
- Entry Level Organic Extractions Chemist
- Sample preparation; use of organic solvents and extraction techniques to prepare samples for analysis GC, GC/MS, LC/MS and other analytical lab instrumentation
- GC-GCMS Chemist
- Analysis of environmental matrices; instrumentation operation, maintenance, and reporting of data
- Inorganics Chemist
- Analysis of water and wastewater samples; sample preparation, wet chemistry, solvent extraction, instrumentation operation, maintenance, and reporting of data
- Sample Receiving
- Sample receiving; transportation and communication of client analysis requirements
How to Apply
Some positions require an assessment test prior to formal application. To apply for a position that does not require an assessment test (or if the assessment test has already been submitted and accepted), please send your cover letter, resume, and the two Voluntary Self-Identification forms listed below to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Babcock Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by federal law, we must record certain statistical information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Plan. The information you provide on both Voluntary Self-Identification forms will remain confidential and will not be used against you in any way.
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability (view form)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Race, Gender, Veteran Status (view form)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources representative at email@example.com or at 951-653-3351 ext. 253.